There will be a specific date that your Council will grant you access to the system. You will not be able to login until the volunteer "early access date" has arrived. This date will be reflected in your Fall Program materials.
If you are attempting to access an Admin Account (Troop/SU account), you must be added to the system and granted access before you can login. You will know this access has been granted by receiving your Welcome Email. This email allows you to set up your password and login.
Please be sure to check your junk, spam, and/or promotions folders within your email account, as the access emails are occasionally sorted out of your main inbox depending on your security settings. If you are unable to locate your Welcome Email, but know that your Council's early access date has arrived, you can attempt to login manually. To do so, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the admin site at: www.gsnutsandmags.com/admin
- Select the "Forgot Your Password" option
- Enter your email address and select "Continue"
- If the rest was successful, you will see a message notifying you that a reset password email has been sent. You can then proceed normally with resetting your password and logging in.
- If the reset was not successful, you will receive a message that your email address is not recognized. In this instance, you will need to contact your SU Coordinator or Council office to be added into the system before you can login.
Girls do not have to receive a Welcome Email to login and begin participating. An email will be sent; however, it is not required that a girl receive this notice to begin her online campaign. As long as the official Fall Program start date has been reached, girls can go directly to their Council Campaign page to register or login.
If you receive the error message "The Campaign is Currently Unavailable", that means that the start date has not yet been reached, and you will be unable to register your account. The Program start date will be reflected in your Fall Program materials.